Body dusting powders add a luxurious finishing touch to a bath. They give your skin a silky feel and absorb excess perspiration.
1 cup arrowroot powder
1/2 cup white cosmetic clay
1/2 cup dried rose petals
25 drops lavender essential oil
15 drops sandalwood essential oil
10 drops rose essential oil
1. Powder the rose petals in a clean coffee grinder.
2. Mix the arrowroot, clay, and powdered roses together in a nonporous bowl.
3. Add lavender, sandalwood, and rose essential oils and thoroughly mix the oil into the powder with your fingertips.
4. Store in a covered tin or glass jar to prevent the essential oils from dissipating, and allow the powder to mellow for a couple of days before using.
5. Apply with a powder puff or large soft brush, or package in a spice jar with a shaker top.